Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hairspray - Going Away Party






So I know it looks like a lot, but basically I have been DREAMING about this party for weeks now. Tomorrow night I will be having a Hairspray themed going away pub crawl in downtown Orlando in honor of me moving to Baltimore. I have been building up this outfit and party for a while and have really talked it up a lot - failure is NOT an option....not that I think it will be, I just know that betwixt this outfit, my undying wish to party hearty and how much fun this party is going to be - Friday night will be a night for downtown to remember!!

I've added pics of all the things I'm planning on wearing - tomorrow night I will DEFINITELY add a picture of myself all dressed up in everything.I'm EXCITED you should be too....also COME TO THE PARTY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So sad I had to miss it! Hope you had a fab time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party was amazing - a girl faceplanted on my feet at the second stop on our pub crawl. Hands down best faceplant I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete