Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ready, Set, Reflect...

Well,

Today marks 2 weeks until I start my new job at Towson University in Baltimore Maryland and the beginning of my new life 1,013 miles away from my friends and family. It's going to be a challenge, but an exciting one at that. I can't wait to learn more about the city and myself as I grow into my profession and new life.

I've been extremely reflective lately about everything in my life and how in just a month, so many things can change.....the following is a note I posted on facebook last week about how much has actually changed:

I've been doing some reflecting about my life and the changes that have been happening so rapidly and so greatly for everyone I know - it just makes me think about how much I love my life and I love all of you

Since May 1st:
I was offered a job at Towson University
I accepted said job :-)
I Graduated with my Masters Degree
I got to spend time with bffls - Mary and Meg
I did something I wasn't comfortable with and in turn became more confident in myself
I met one of the funniest people I've ever encountered - Paul Wojdacz
I bought a new car (I named him Indy) and sold Andy (he is sorely missed)
I celebrated with my roommate and bffl turning 25
I also watched her get a tattoo!
My little sister spent time with her best friends and they all did something daring!
My older sister and brother-in law bought a new house
They also found out that they will be having a beautiful baby girl in October
The two of them (the crazies) also just bought a 6 month old Chocolate Lab named Mia
I found out 2 people/friends in the department who will be parents by the end of the year!
and my friends Monica Saldarriaga, Carla McKnight, Ashley Conyers, Brittany Biancalana, Brett Ambrosini, and Peter Bandel all were offered and accepted amazing jobs!!


With all of these amazing things happening I can't help but be excited for everyone and what is to come next!
If I missed anything, let me know :-D
<3 Kelly



So as you can see a lot has happened....I can't wait for more to happen, I have such a great feeling about it all!

I will post more soon!
MAD LOVE - Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Life is so amazing! One surprise after the next...You are an amazing young lady!

    ReplyDelete